Thursday, August 25, 2011

Revolution

You take my hand and lead me toward the bed. I feel shy, silly, in this dress-up mouth, these fishnets, this costume. The skirt is so short and the neckline is so low, I feel like I look like I’m just legs and tits, and the overwhelming knowledge of why we are here and what we are about to do seems too blatant. I worry you’ll laugh. But you are nothing if not kind. I see you smile in the dark.

My knees hit the bed and you’re running your hands through my hair, your hands under my neckline, down my body, under my skirt. It seems to be going by so fast. I want to tell you to slow down or speed up, I don’t know what I want. All I can think about right now is your hands- they feel strong and cleanly calloused against me. I love your fingers, your palms, your broad knuckles, swirling their way over my breasts, squeezing my nipples and filling themselves up with my soft flesh. My tits fit almost perfectly into your hands, and as you cup them, I feel the tips of your fingers against my chest wall, my pale skin squeezing through the gaps between your knuckles.

I throw my head back and you start kissing my neck, running your mouth down my throat, and I feel your hands move up my skirt again, pushing up from my thighs and running over my ass. You move me. Manipulate my body until I am on all fours and you are off to the side of me. I need you to be in control now. I need you to take me and tell me what I need. You always know.

I can feel you rubbing my ass, but I can’t see your face as you slip your fingers down and slide them over my panties, grazing my clit. You take your hand away and I push my chest out, roll my head back, wait for you. You make contact. You’re talking low and dirty in that voice of yours that I can’t get enough of. This is the voice that only I hear. You call me a slut. You make contact. I’ve offered to let you spank me with something else- a wooden spoon, a hairbrush, a whip, but you want to use your hand. Something about the skin on skin. You make contact. I’m moaning now, and my body is shaking while you rub my swollen vulva. I can feel the pleasant sting of your hands on my body still. You make contact.

Again and again, I feel like I’m on the brink of cumming from this alone- this anticipation, this inability to see or think of anything else. I unlock my elbows and fold my arms, lay my head down in the nest I’ve made. You make contact. I’m so wet now that I’m actually worried the next time you spank me I’ll splash. You grasp my hair, pull my head back and kiss me. Your tongue blooms in my mouth and I can’t imagine that it’s just a tongue any more. Some kind of crazy, frantic movement and I kiss you back, longer and deeper than I think we’ve ever kissed before and I feel like we’re both stuck and lost in this moment with your mouth on mine and your hands still in my hair. Is this passion? Is this okay? Am I supposed to be responding to you, friend, in this way that is so indicative that we are lovers? We catch ourselves, we extricate ourselves, you push me down and I tug your pants off.

Your cock is huge and hard and perfectly straight, with its taught, creamy skin and glistening head. I take you into my mouth and curve my tongue to cradle it. I take you all the way in and you groan above me, your hands rubbing my thighs that I can’t seem to keep together. I suck the head and taste a few drops of precum, viscous and salty. You’re using your voice again. “Open your mouth.” I release you, look up, smile, open my mouth. You look down into my eyes and I can see that the shift has already happened. You’ve moved now, completely, from gentle friend to dominant lover. I’m your object to be used and used up, and I love it.

You lean down and spit directly into my mouth and slap me across the face. “You like that?” I don’t respond, I take your cock into the back of my throat and moan, shaking my head slowly from side to side. I lick back up the shaft until I’m just sucking the head, and I wrap my hand around you as I look back up to your face. “Do it again.” Your lips tighten and twist into a mean smile, and this time you slap me hard across the cheek before you bend over to let slow streams of saliva drip onto my tongue. This is aberrant and disgusting and I love every horrible second of it.

I start to rub your balls while I work up and down on your cock, moving fast as you thrust into my mouth. I want you to lay me down and fuck me harder than I’ve ever been fucked in my whole life. I want you to fuck me harder than anyone in the history of the world has ever been fucked, and ever will be fucked again. I want to feel your tip slamming into my cervix, your pubic bone smashing into my clit, your hands holding my shoulders down to the bed while you tear me open.

You push me back until I’m lying down, tearing out the crotch of my fishnets, pushing aside the fabric of my panties until your fingers start to contact my bare skin. You start to rub my clit softly, with an excess of gentleness that I’m not sure I can handle. It feels like my vagina is entirely full of fluid and I’ve got to be totally still not to let it spill out.

“Fuck me.” I whisper, “Oh, God. Please, please fuck me.” Your cock fills me up completely as you slowly press it through the canal of my pussy. I gasp, softly. You pull it almost all the way out and I want to scream, but before I can, you’re pushing it inside of me again, in that maddeningly slow rhythm. I feel your hands move up to my throat, your thumbs pushing down on the sides of my neck. My breathing is fast and shallow and I’m staring at you as I start to hear the room edging in on me. The silence becomes so loud I can’t hear either of us any more. I feel my arm lolling off the edge of the bed and I realize I’m completely incapable of motion right now. You are completely in control of my body. Yellow and green lightning bolts start to stream through my vision and they make noise like lightning would, I think. Electric. Then nothing. Not even the awareness of nothing.

My legs, over your shoulders now, come into focus, and I can see the grids of flesh pushing through the fishnets. I realize where I am and that you’re fucking me and I open my eyes and think that this is the best way to wake up, ever. You thrust harder and harder, your cock inside me swelling and rolling and bottoming out and I’m cumming so hard I can’t tell where you and I begin and end, and the muscle contractions become so intense I think I might pass out again. I feel like my soul is being birthed, my body forcing it out of me in this uncontrollable orgasm, tinged with death and resultant in this new and shining thing.